Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Positive July!...July|Positive

I really want to make July a good month.

For a few reasons I think that if I let myself I could become down in the dumps this month. It has the potential to slump past without me really doing or achieving anything.
But I am determined not to let it.

In order to help this I've decided to host Positive July! here on Hummingbirdxxx and have created a list of things I want to do this month…

Untitled #33

1. Complete the ’31 Day Snap Challenge’ – you may have seen the *30 Day Snap Challenge on Louise’s blog, Sprinkle of Glitter last month and I thought it was a lovely idea and so I will endeavor to do it in July instead!

2. Complete the Blogilates July Calendar!! If I manage to get away to some sun this summer I want to be looking my best!

3. Complete all my Training Contract applications.

4. Graduate!

5. Visit my new flat in London.

6. See my friends – don’t become a hermit!

7. Sort out my shoe situation.

8. Make some money!

9. Run the second of the two tunnels.

10. Book a holiday to Paris with the bf.

Positive July! or July|Positive is all about making the most of this summer month - which apparently will bring us a heatwave!! 

If you feel a little bit like me, or just want to make this July amazing, then why not join in with me and make your own Positive July! list?

Kisses,





No comments:

Post a Comment