Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

MUA/Love Hearts Lip Blam


I've been hankering after these MUA/Love Hearts lip balms since February when I spotted them on Jennifer’s blog. I’d almost given up hope but scouted them in the Bath Superdrug over Easter!













I cannot get enough of this – it is amazing! Initially I didn’t believe that it was a lip balm and treated it like a lip gloss, but as my love grew for this product so did my trust and it’s such a great lip balm. It is absolutely lush!

It has a candy sweet smell and is smooth to apply, plus has super cute packaging!
There are 5 shades within the lip balm range...








I’ve got it in a pink ‘Sugar Lips’, which is great for a daily shine and protect, I wish the colour was a little brighter but I think when I get ‘Kiss Me’ or ‘Hot Lips’ that ought to do the trick!
The best thing about this product is that it retails at just £2 – how good is that?! I’ve heard lots of people comparing them to the MAC lip glosses and that these are better, so what have you got to lose?

They're available online and in Superdrug!

xxxBxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment