Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Procrastination Gone Wild


 The recipe is adapted from the BBC Good Food website (BBC Good Food Website) I just added more chocolate chips then they said, and I think I baked it for less time because apparently my mum’s oven is super fast!




Then a couple of days later I was inspired reading Glory’s blog (Yummy Treats, Click Here) seriously, its amazing what she can do! And so I ahd to make some cupcakes, but being British + mildly retarded in the kitchen + total lack of creativity, my cupcakes were a little lame in comparison to my inspiration.





And finally, I decided to spruce up my room a little bit because of my boyfriend coming to stay (for the first time might I add) and  also because my room is a bit bare sooo I wanted to make it a little nicer by adding a picture frame and every girl’s go to…fairylights!


Granted you can’t really see what the pics are but they’re a mixture of photos and postcards from when I went interrailing around Eastern Europe last summer!

So that’s what I’ve been up to the past few days! Enjoy drooling over my treats, if you’d like.

xxxBxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment