Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

Lunch With Mumsy

Today I went for lunch with mumsy which we try and do at least once when I come back from uni over the hols just to catch up and stay on track with each other. Being the only girl (aside from my mum obvs) we have a close relationship and I would deffs count her as a bestie.

I've been practising using my Straightners and I've got the curling a bit more in control, but I'm by no means a pro!



      

Jumper: Topman (My younger brother's)
Scarf: Primark
Skirt: Fashion Union
Boots: New Look
Bag: Canal Street

The jumper is really cool, it has sweet elbow pads!



We headed to our usual girl's lunch spot - Jamie's Italian. We always have a good time here and we never feel rushed which is perfect for our wine fuelled chats! (My only tiny criticism would be that they don't do pizza, I mean what self respecting Italian restaurant doesn't do pizza?!)

But they do make some other delicious food!



Mumsy


Walking back to the car we got caught in an absolute downpour and got soaked!

Looking like a drowned rat!
xxxBxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment