Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

Cosmopolitan Straight and Sleek Digital Straighter


Today   I ventured into a new dimension, one that for the past 21 years of my life I had left to others, that’s right girls, I bought a pair of straightners!

My hair is dead straight, like it’s ridic. And most of the time this is great, I don’t even need to blow-dry it so it’s really quick and easy to manage. But, sometimes I think it looks a bit lifeless, or that because it’s so straight people will think I straightened it and I don’t want people thinking that.

So, why would I buy them? Curls! Waves! Beach tussled wiggles! I’m always getting my housemates at uni to do my hair for me on nights out, I love big hair, like Carrie big, so usually I ask them to semi-curl my hair then I back-comb it –I can hear you recoiling in horror, but this is what happens if you have silly straight hair, you want the complete opposite!

ANYWAY, I went to Argos with my mum to buy them and ended up getting the ‘Cosmopolitan Straight and Sleek Digital Straighter’ reduced from £49.99 to £20, not bad eh? It’s pretty cool too it’s like pink leopard print!


My I'm excited to use my straightners' look



So I tried out some curls this evening, they’re a bit more ringlety than I wanted, but I think that’s just me needing to learn the skills of the trade.


What's that - a double chin?! Eek!



Here are my remarks:
·         Speedy to heat up + beeps when at temp
·         Multiple temps to choose from
·         The outer bit of the straightner (on the outside of where the plates are gets quite hot)
All in all very good.

I did it first then decided to go over the straighter bits again; I definitely found it earlier to do my left to my right. And then hair sprayed the flip out of it.

I went to the cinema this evening (Titanic 3D - amazing!) and I wanted to show you that the curls held their own!

Cheesy piccy in my 3D glasses, heheh


I’m really impressed with the Cosmopolitan Straight and Sleek Digital Straighter and am looking forward to playing around more!

xxxBxxx

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, it would make my day - seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment