Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

My Favourite Carrie Looks!



Over the holidays my dad was a total sweetie and sorted me out with Sky Go Desktop which basically lets me download things from Sky and watch them on my laptop, which is really lush as I can’t afford Sky TV at my uni house (boohoo, it’s a tough life being a student, I know!)

Anyho, I’m currently downloading Sex and the City 2, which I’ve not watched before – I’ve been a bit dubious as to whether I want to watch it because I think the first movie was so perfect and the ending was so brill that I didn’t really want anything to change!
But I’ve taken the first step towards watching it, but thinking about SATC gave me a really fun idea for the blog, which is to do my fave SATC outfits!!
I’m going to start with Carrie because obvs she is the most adventurous when it comes to style and I think we could all take inspiration from her and be a little bit more cray cray with our wardrobes.

I love how she can create so many looks, by not refining yourself to a set ‘look’ it means you can be really creative with your outfits, sadly for mere mortals like myself I can’t afford to buy so many wild card pieces but one day girls, one day!


Carrie's arrival in Paris
I absolutely love this look. It's so perfect for the occasion, it's so chic and French.


All dressed up and nowhere to go 
This has to be one of my favourite dresses ever, it's mesmerising and just so romantic


The iconic tutu
Who else would manage to rock a tutu other than Carrie? Super cute.



All American girl
Although this look is relatively normal, I still think she looks incred + adds some Carrie style to it.


Ridic style
This is one of Carrie's looks where you know if you saw someone in real life wearing it you would think, who is that cray cray person?! But Carrie manages to make it look effortlessly cool.

Lovely
I think this is a great look and super romantic, that flower is great. Such a simple look but perfectly put together.

So, these are my fave Carrie looks, what do you think - what are your fave SATC looks?

xxxBxxx

1 comment:

  1. I also loved the big fluffy grey dress she wore in Paris, that's one of my favourite episodes actually x

    ReplyDelete